Yes folks I have used Flash Card 2.0 pieces again – so quick and easy when they are just sitting there waiting for me to pick them up!
The rabbit was stamped on the white piece and then cut out from it carefully leaving the outer edges in uncut. When you have the onesie stuck on you wont even know there is a space under there. As you can see there is no “hoppy little baby” sentiment beside the rabbit. I decided the stamp would be more useful if I trimmed the sentiment off. I can still pop it back in place if I want to use it but it sure does make inking up the rabbit easier if I don’t have it attached.
Here are some instructions:
- Use the Scallop Tag Topper punch to shape each end of the Whisper White Strip then cut it at about 4 cm from one end.
- Stamp the sentiment on the small piece and then add a star at each end of it.
- Stamp the rabbit in the middle of the larger piece of white, punch or poke a hole through close to the rabbit to allow you to get your scissors in to cut around him out without having to cut up the outer cardstock.
- Stamp the onesie on the coloured piece of card and fussy cut it out and glue the Rabbit in place. Add colour to the nose and upright ear.
- Glue the onesie onto the top tag and add single stars and solid stars as a background.
- Stamp the rabbit all over the Card Front
- Use Dimensionals to mount both of the tag pieces on the card front aligning the cut end with edge of the card. Leave the scalloped tips with no Dimensionals so you can thread some ribbon through to tie them together. I used Whisper White 1/4″ cotton ribbon.
- Add a tiny rhinestone to each of the bigger stars. Done!