I saw this video interview with our Co Founder Shelli Gardner yesterday and it reminded me about the best bit of my Stampin’ Up! business – People! Fellow Team Members, Demonstrators, Customers, People I’ve met at Craft Shows and Markets all those people I may not have met otherwise!
There is an old Maori saying that I use in my “other life” as a Playcentre Coordinator and Babies Canplay Facilitator that goes like this:
He aha te mea nui?
What is the most important thing? It is people, it is people, it is people.
Have YOU thought about joining up as a Stampin’ Up! Independent Demonstrator? Whether it’s as a hobby, part time or full time, I would love to have you on our team!!
Benefits to joining with the Creative Inkers Stampin’ Up! Team:
*Exclusive team forum
*Frequent Team Trainings and Regional Trainings
*Team Stamp Camp
*Fortnightly Team newsletters
*Annual Career plan check-ins
*Strict Team Ethics
*Team-wide support; you have much more than just your direct upline!
Benefits to Joining Stampin’ Up! in general:
* 25 five year old, sounds, debt-free company
*Industry leader in the crafting world
* Minimum 20% discount/commission on products
*Low $450 per quarter minimum
* Fair and ethical compensation plan
*Bi-Monthly magazine with product news and workshop ideas
* Annual Stampin’ Up! South Pacific Convention
*Annual or more Regional Trainings from the home office
* Stampin’ Up! website full of information, forms, and Ideas
*Stampin’ Connection – a worldwide forum and gallery of project ideas
*3 catalogues a year for continual new inspiration and always new products to show
* Frequent specials and promotions
* Demonstrator Support 0 800 number for full support
New recruits can join Stampin’ Up! for just $25 !
Dates: 7-21 October 2013
The Fine Print:
- This offer is only good for two weeks, so take advantage of it right away!
- During this offer, only the special $25 starter kit will be available; the regular $189 starter kit will not be available.
Here is a card I made Using Hybrid (Traditional and Digital cardmaking) for a Playcentre friend who has moved away to bigger and better things
PS What do you thing of my new blog banner I made it using My Digital Studio too!