That is a such a great sentiment that you can use for so many occassions. You can find it in the Best Yet Level 1 hostess set Contact me! to find out how to book your in home workshop and earn this set for FREE!
I have just learnt how to make the Bag in a Box. It is so cool!! and very easy once you figure out how.Make them as plain or fancy as you like.
- 1. Cut a base of 4 1/2″ square score at 1″ in from every edge and crease
- 2. At each corner make a snip along one of the sides of the small square formed by the scoring, only as far as the scored inner square to form a flap at each corner for gluing the base together. And then glue in place to form tray base
- 3. Cut a piece 5 1/2″ X 11” of patterned paper to fit around the base. Add tape around the outside each of the base or the inside lower edge of the patterned paper
- 4. Add a strip of tape up the inside of one of the 5 1/2″ sides
- 5. Remove tape from lower edge and adhere patterned paper to tray base midway across the back starting with the edge WITHOUT the tape on. Remove the side edge tape when you have it wrapped round and stick together.
- 6. Cut a strip long enough to go around the base of the tray part. Cut one edge with a border punch if desired and adhere in place
- 7. Punch out 2 Round tabs, scallop circles or any other similar punch that can be folded in half symetrically add tape and stick in place on Centre front and back of bag. Punch a hole with Horizontal slit or normal hole punch to thread ribbon through to close after you have filled the bag.
I usually stay well away from ORANGE but I was feeling brave and I wanted to use this lovely paper from the Washington Apple Pack. I made a matching card using nearly all DSP which is again something out of the ordinary for me. I do love double sided paper, it makes life so much easier. The red double stitched look paper is the other side of the floral. I stamped and cut out the butterfly from Great Friend which has been a wonderful set I will be sad to see it be retired on November 30th. Order yours now! while there is still time I will be placing the last qualifying order on November 29th so dont miss out.
Right I better get off to work now. Ka Kite