Are you just an Obsessive Stamper (nothing wrong with that!!) wanting to get your supplies at a discount. I have been a Stampin’ up! demonstrator for nearly 6 whole months and have decided it is the BEST decision I ever made! One of the wonderful things about this business is the way I can set my own hours to fit around my family and other obligations. Its been a great way to make a little extra money and Your business can grow to as BIG as you want or as little as you want it to be. The next best thing is the SUPPORT, ENCOURAGEMENT and FRIENDSHIP I have had from my fellow team members. I have learned so much and met so many lovely people that I would like to be able to pass this on to help some of you build your own business!
Here are some things you might not know about becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator:
10 REASONS TO BECOME A STAMPIN UP! DEMONSTRATOR
1) You will never pay full price for your products. You get a 20% discount on everything you purchase.
2) Through good sales and recruiting you can earn free Stampin’ Up! products, even an all expenses paid holiday
3) Your favourite hobby becomes your business and then it becomes a GREAT tax deduction!
4) Earn extra money for your family or just enough to support your stamping. You can earn 20-32% commission.
5) You have the freedom to run your business the way you choose. You choose the hours that you work and how you make your sales.
6) You will make lots of great stamping buddies. You’ll become friends with your hostesses, customers, and lots of other demonstrators all over New Zealand.
7) Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators’ receive an inspirational monthly magazine with many samples and great business tips.
8) Demonstrators have access to the Stampin’ Up! web site which is filled with samples, ideas, and business tips.
9) Sharing creativity with others is rewarding and fun.
10) Not only is Stampin’ Up! a business but it is a fun social outlet. You will enjoy getting out, meeting new people, and teaching others the joy of stamping!
- 4 Rubber Stamp Sets
- Basic Phrases (or a set of your choice up to the value of $68.95)
- Fun & Fast Notes (or a set of your choice up to the value of $68.95)
- Big Bold Birthday (or a set of your choice up to the value of $63.95)
- Eastern Blooms (or a set of your choice up to the value of $46.95)
- 1 Standard Stampin’ Around® Wheel Fast Flowers Wheel(or wheel of your choice worth $13.95)
- 1 Standard Stampin’ Around® Handle ($8.50)
- 1 Standard Ink Cartridge Real Red (or colour of your choice worth ($11.25)
- 1 Stampin’ Pastels® ($57.95)
- 1 Assorted Colour A4 Card Stock pack Bold Brights™ (or colour family of your choice worth $17.25)
- 1 A4 Card Stock pack Whisper White (or colour of your choice worth $16.25)
- 1 Blender Pens pack ($22.50)
- 1 SNAIL Adhesive® ($15.95)
- 1 Craft & Rubber Scissors ($46.95)
- 1 Stampin’ Scrub® ($33.95)
- 1 Stampin’ Mist® ($9.50)
- 1 VersaMark® Pad ($16.50)
- 5 Classic Stampin’ Pads®
- Basic Black
- Green Galore (or colour of your choice worth $13.95)
- Real Red (or colour of your choice worth $13.95)
- Pixie Pink (or colour of your choice worth $13.95)
- Brilliant Blue (or colour of your choice worth $13.95)
That is a total of over $655 worth of Stampin’ Up!® products plus a continued minimum 20% discount off future purchases. And for a limited time (1 October-31 December 2009), Stampin’ Up! is including an additional $33.90 worth of product in the form of a pack of Raspberry Tart Designer Series Paper and a Pretty in Pink Classic Stampin’ Pad® for free to help promote Breast Cancer Awareness.
- 1 Assorted Colour Card Stock (12X12) Bold Brights™ (or colour family of your choice worth $20.50)
- 1 Alphabet Set Schoolbook Serif Alphabet (or alphabet set up to the value of $91.95)
- 1 Simply Scrappin’™ Kit Petal Party (or scrapbooking kit of your choice worth $43.95)
- 1 Stampin’ Write™ Journaler $6.75
- 1 Craft Stampin’ Pad Whisper White ($16.50 or Classic Pad of your choice worth $13.95)
Whats the Catch – you have to sell and/or buy $600 (+GST) worth of Stampin’ Up!® products every three months.
If your still reading this you may be more Interested than you think
Email me! for more information, Id love to have you join my team!